We own and manage a wide variety of workers hostels across West Peninsular Malaysia for local and foreign employees. We prioritize the welfare of your workers in which we ensure that the hostels are conducive and safe in which meets the workers accommodation standards Malaysia regulations of the local labour act for Foreign Employees Amenities and Facilities (ACT 446) and Responsible Business Alliance (RBA).
These accommodations are strategically located near basic facilities (eateries, grocery stores, banks, etc) and Industrial Parks from the Northern to Southern Region of Malaysia. As we constantly develop our property of accommodation centralized to customer’s factory to ease monitoring workers.
We offer you a cost-effective foreign and local worker hostel management service package, which leaves you hassle-free from all the burdensome and challenging procedures without compromising on the government regulation on the requirement that meets the standards of Responsible Business Alliance (RBA).
- Furnished with full facilities & basic equipment
- Manage payment of rental / water & utilities bills / sewerage fees
- To ease subsidize the utilities of water & electricity expenses
- Warden to monitor and ensure hostel’s upkeep
- Person-in-charge to attend to any emergency call/cases
- Conduct scheduled audit to ensure the compliance and cleanliness
- 24/7 security patrolling to ensure the safety of the living quarters
- Maintenance repair work
- Provide water test
- Disciplinary and counseling services
Concepts Group is equipped with important documentations from operator’s License from National Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD), Approved Service Route from State Regulators (SPAD), and fully Approved Roadworthy Vehicles with License & Regulatory Permits from both Road Transport Department (JPJ) and SPAD.
Our vehicles range more than 80 busses and 30 vans, covering all routes connecting to major industrial areas throughout Peninsular Malaysia.
We have a team of more than 100 competent professionals drivers who ensure the workers travel to work safely on time.
Our vehicles are well taken care of with a regular maintenance schedule at designated workshops to ensure our vehicles are safe, for your workers to travel on.
- Daily transportation arrangement commute to/from work
- Emergency support during/after working hours
- Irregular transportation arrangement to commute to/from for the destination of:
- Appointed clinic/hospital (if sick)
- FOMEMA checking
- Bank Account registration
- Airport if required to repatriate to source country due to end of employment/return from home country for holiday/ clearance for new arrivals
- Passport renewal arrangement at the embassy