We own and manage a wide variety of workers hostels across Peninsular Malaysia for local and foreign employees. We prioritize workers’ welfare by ensuring our hostels are conducive and safe which complies with the local labour act Foreign Employees Amenities and Facilities (ACT 446) and Responsible Business Alliance (RBA), of workers’ accommodation standards in Malaysia.
These accommodations are strategically located near basic facilities (eateries, grocery stores, banks, etc) and Industrial Parks from the Northern to Southern Region of Malaysia. We constantly develop and establish our accommodation centralized to customer’s factory to ease monitoring workers.
Our cost-effective foreign and local worker hostel management service package subsides, all the hassle and tedious procedures for you, without compromising on governments’ regulation of meeting the standards of Responsible Business Alliance (RBA).
Our Hostel services:
- Fully furnished with facilities & basic equipment
- Manage payment for rental / water & utilities bills / sewerage fees
- To ease subsidize the utilities of water & electricity expenses
- Warden monitors the hostel’s upkeep
- Person-in-charge attends any emergency calls/cases
- Conduct scheduled audits to ensure compliance and cleanliness
- 24/7 security patrolling to ensure the safety of the living quarters
- Hostel maintenance & repairing work
- Provide water test
- Disciplinary and counselling services
We own more than 80 buses and 30 vans, covering all routes which connect to major industrial areas, throughout Peninsular Malaysia and are equipped with important documentation for the operator’s license from;
- National Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD)
- Approved Service Route from State Regulators (SPAD)
- Approved Roadworthy Vehicles with License & Regulatory permits from both Road Transport Department (JPJ) and SPAD.
Our team of more than 100 competent professionals drivers ensures workers travel to work safely on time. Our vehicles undergo regular maintenance to ensure our vehicles are safe, for workers to travel in.
Our Transportation Services:
- Daily transportation arrangement commute to/from work
- Emergency support during/after working hours
- Transportation arrangement to commute to/from;
- FOMEMA checking
- Appointed clinic/hospital (if sick)
- Bank Account registration
- Taken to the airport for repatriation to source country due to end of employment/return from home country for holiday/ clearance for new arrivals.
- Passport renewal arrangement at the embassy.